top of page
  • by Trevor Loveday

Jacobs wraps up PA Consulting deal

Jacobs has completed its acquisition of a 65% stake in PA Consulting. The values PA at £1.825bn and transforms The remaining 35% stake is held by PA employees.


The transaction was approved by 99.9% of PA employees and shareholders.


Chief executive of PA Consulting, Ken Toombs, said the deal “respects and preserves PA's independence and heritage,’ adding: “Joint go-to-market teams are aimed at high growth sectors of health and life sciences, public services, consumer and manufacturing, and defence and security.”


Jacobs completed the deal on 2 March 2021. The transaction was funded through a combination of cash and existing debt facilities.

Comments


bottom of page