Waterwise and its supporters are gearing up for 2020’s Water Saving Week, which runs 11-15 May. This year’s theme is the link between the climate emergency and water efficiency, and in particular the ‘why’ of water efficiency.
Each day will be focused on a compelling reason to save water, as follows:
• Monday: Save water to save carbon – sponsored by WaterSafe
• Tuesday: Save water, help your community to thrive – sponsored by CCW
• Wednesday: Save water to save wildlife.
• Thursday: Save water to save cash. – sponsored by Methven
• Friday : Save water and help to keep the UK beautiful – sponsored by Royal Horticultural Society
To get involved:
• Contact Stephanie.Hurry@waterwise.org.uk or 07955 824737.
• Follow @Waterwise on Twitter, @WaterwiseUK on Facebook, and @WaterwiseUK on Instagram. Use #WaterSavingWeek to join in the conversation.
• Visit the Water Saving Week website.